image hosting file

blog layouts

Nick Lachey

Nick Lachey
I can't hate you anymore

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

About me



About YaSelf

by Gainford Team
001. What is Your Name? (¯`•¸·´¯)Émé®ãLD H誮T ƒ£a®RëN(¯`·¸•´¯)
002. How old are you? 17(2007)
003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace?
004. What is your favourite Film I dunno..
005. Who is your favourite Actor why u care???
006. Who is your favourite Actress why u care???
007. What is your favourite TV Show I dunno..
008. Which do you prefer Mc Donalds, KFC, Burger King or Subway Mc Donalds
009. What is your favourite X Box 360 Game I dun have Xbox
010. What is your favourite Playstation 2 Game tell me
011. How old were you when you got your first Girlfriend / Boyfriend 14..
012. How old were you when you met someone famous 9...
013. How old were you when you went to your first Concert forgot d...
014. How old were you when you were first cheated on 8...kinda magic thingy...iwas damn ooo stupid that time
015. How old were you when you cheated on someone 14
016. What is your favouirte Ice cream flavour minty vanila
017. What is your favourite food wat ever my victor as me to eat...
018. Which do you prefer Cat or Dog hate both
019. How old would you like to be when you get married after study and have a work...around 23 to 25..I wanna be with my love one
020. Do you prefer Dell or HP Dell
021. How do you think was president of the United States ???
022. What is you favourite Website www.freewebs.com/songandsecret
023. Have you ever downloaded film or music from the internet yea..but i prefer get my own

Take This Survey | Create a Survey Tjshome.com

a

No comments: